About the Pacific Style Copper Number Plaques
Each Copper Number Plaque is carefully hand cut, hand hammered, and hand finished with a rich brown patina. These made-to-order plaques are designed with the Arts and Crafts style in mind yet are a decorative addition to any home.
About the Materials and Finish
Pacific Style Copper Number address plaques are hand crafted using only the highest quality materials available. This heavy gauge copper is both visually appealing and structurally sound. The numbers themselves are left unfinished and will naturally patina over time. The remainder of the plaque is hand rubbed in a rich brown patina that very well compliments the copper color.
- Plaques are hand crafted and made to order
- Made of heavy-duty copper
- Arts and Crafts style decor
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
- Dimensions: 15 1/2”L x 5 5/8”H
- Includes Manufacturers 1 Year Warranty